Rosemary + BasilRegular price $22.00
Also known as: The Wedding Candle. This candle was specially crafted by my sister and myself for her wedding favors… and oh my goodness was it a hit! Such a hit that we decided that it MUST be part of our signature line!
While this scent has changed slightly from its original version, it is incredibly fresh and a summer staple! When you combine the top note aromas of fresh-cut rosemary mixed with the undertone of earthy basil and a finishing note of a sage, you’ve got yourself the most romantically scented candle!
This candle is infused with natural essential oils, including cedar leaf, eucalyptus, patchouli, basil, rosemary, and sage.
Do you wholesale?
Yes, we sure do! Please refer to our Wholesale page to fill out the form. We look forward to chatting with you.
What are the candle burn times for each size?
2 oz - up to 8 hours
4 oz- up to 20 hours
8 oz- up to 40 hours
12 oz- up to 60 hours
Are your candles all-natural?
Yes! Made from 100% all-natural soy wax grown in the United States, our candles are eco-friendly providing you with the comfort of a clean burn. We have absolutely no additives or dyes in our wax and we only use the finest premium grade essential and fragrance oils. Our wicks are made with all-natural ring-spun cotton and contain no lead, zinc, or any other metals.
I have questions about my recent candle order. Who do I contact?
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fill out the form on our Contact Us form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Do you make candles for special events?
Yes, we do! Weddings, showers, business events, you name it!
Please refer to our Special Event Ordering page to fill out the form to chat with us.
How do I care for my soy candle?
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and always burn within sight.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near something that may catch fire (ie. Furniture, carpets, books, anything flammable.)
- Trim your wicks to one-fourth (¼) inch each time before burning (this will help prevent the flame from getting too large.)
- Do not burn your candle for more than four (4) hours at a time.
- Never use your candle as a night light. Please extinguish before going to sleep. Keep candles away from air drafts, fans, and vents.
- Do not burn your candle all of the way down. Discontinue burning your candle when the wax reaches one-half (1/2) inch remaining in the container.
- Burn your candle on a level, sturdy, heat-resistant surface in a well-ventilated room.
- Always use an approved candle holder to avoid overheating the surface below it.
- Keep the wax pool free of debris and candle trimmings at all times.
- If burning multiple candles at a time, please keep each candle at least three (3) inches away from one another.